Four dedicated Danes established Compac in 1946.
Their vision was to build superior hydraulic jacks.
Our vision is still the same after 60 years in business
and we are proud to continue in our efforts to
strengthen our reputation for superior quality, which we
have built up over the years. The hydraulics factory is still based
in the small east coast town of Juelsminde inJutland, Denmark.
Compac is determined to deliver the best possible choice
in every product category in which we specialize.
You will not be disappointed.
• Long service life, high quality raw materials and spare
part availability protects your investment.
• Ensuring access to long-term spare parts from our
in-house manufacturing, means less down time and
the highest return on your investment.
• Uncompromising attitude to safety.
• Unique Compac safety features ensuring the highest
safety standards in the industry.
• Up-to-date features on Compac products is evident.
• Solutions based on knowledge gained from a thorough
analysis of workshop requirements.
Lifting is serious business - We know!